Debunker Showdown Debunker Showdown

It is my belief that people decide what they want to be reality, then justify it later. I'm not saying it's good or right, I just think that's the way it is. If someone who makes their entertainment by tearing into other people because someone told them it was stupid, I think that probably four out of five times those people are unreachable. Maybe the people I know are just stubborn. I agree with your non-confrontational stance on things, but I don't think those people can be made to understand. Spirit science is something that has to be analyzed using the laws and principles it builds on, otherwise it doesn't make much sense. I'd say the same thing about physics and chemistry, but those have been in practice long enough that one would consider it common sense at this point. Seriously though, liquids that turn into fire and the idea of a singularity would both seem ludicrous if you explained them to someone with no formal education. They'd think you were talking about magic. It's the same thing with people that have no philosophical or spiritual background that are watching spirit science. Those people don't really need to understand, it would be arrogant to believe as much, however I do think that people should have enough respect for the miracle of the human mind to respect each others beliefs. After all, unless you're a scientist, all the "facts" are really just something you read in a book anyway.

tl;dr Haters gonna hate. If you aren't gonna fight, it would probably be better for your mood to ignore them entirely. That's just my life experience.

SS ~ Cycles N' Sine Waves SS ~ Cycles N' Sine Waves

I love these videos. Any time you talk about sensitive topics like religion or how people should act, you're going to get a bunch of twats that scream heresy because they feel as though you're implying it isn't productive to scream heresy when they don't agree with something. Furthermore, I feel like the videos themselves are pretty well made in comparison to a good percent of the content on newgrounds, and it deserves better than no stars for that. Plus, awesome soundtracks. I heard emancipator for the first time in a SS video and it forever improved the quality of my walks to the store.

My car is an automobile15 My car is an automobile15

I feel like you could've done more with the materials at hand.

Pokemon Fairy Type Pokemon Fairy Type

That pretty well explains my thoughts on the topic. Good job.

Trusting Your Horoscope Trusting Your Horoscope

It was funny, but it was painfully short. I was all stoked for a full story. What happens to the guinea pigs? Tell me, damn you!

WaldFlieger responds:

Haha! Well, I guess you'll just have to imagine what happens next :)

Steam Train - Ass Whoopin Steam Train - Ass Whoopin

I always love this type of submission. Getting beaten with a bag of shoes would suck. Getting hit with one shoes sucks.

The Amish in Space - Ep I The Amish in Space - Ep I

It's exactly what I wanted it to be. It's so...real.

Racist Bird Crapshit Racist Bird Crapshit

I found the bit of nature video entertaining, but I can't give you credit for that. But the concept is humorous.

Xbox Juan Xbox Juan

This is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. And completely 100% accurate.

ZenithQuinn responds:

thanks!

Pokemon But With Animals3 Pokemon But With Animals3

That shit is fuckin' priceless